Ordering & Payments
Spiderweb musicals and resources are available for purchase directly from this website using credit/debit cards or PayPal.
Prices are as follows:
You can also pay us by cheque, or UK schools can request an invoice to be sent with their order. Add the items you require to your shopping basket, then 'continue to Step 2' and select to 'Pay by Cheque or Invoice'. Complete your details as instructed. If sending a cheque, post it to us at:
4 Church Road
UK schools are welcome to order by phone - call 01993 883 609. An invoice will be sent out with the order.
Standard UK P&P is charged at the rate shown below for the heaviest (most expensive) item, plus £1 for each further item bought.
Postage to Europe is the UK rate plus 50%, and postage to the Rest of the World is triple the UK rate.
Any UK order that includes a Performance Licence will qualify for FREE P&P on the entire order.
For example: An order for a Pack of 5 Scripts, 1 Piano Score and 1 CD would be charged UK postage of £6.00 (£4 + £1 + £1). The same order sent to Europe would be charged £9.00 postage, or to the Rest of the World £18.00.
Orders are normally processed and dispatched within 2 working days.
UK deliveries are sent by 1st class post. Non-UK deliveries are sent by Airsure.
You may not lend, loan, rent, sell or distribute our musicals in any form. You are welcome to make photocopies of the scripts, but these copies are strictly for internal use at your school only, and should be destroyed after the performance.
You must purchase a performance licence from us before any public performance.
If you are planning to video your show and sell the DVD (even for charity) you will need an audio-visual licence.
- Digital Downloads are only available at the time of purchase of the Production Pack of your musical.
- The email link will remain active for one week.
- Once the download has commenced, it cannot be refunded or cancelled.
- When a digital product is purchased, no refund can be made for the associated physical product.
- The MP3 files, sheet music and lyrics contained within your product must not be uploaded to any extranet/internet accessible outside of your school, and must not be shared with other schools/establishments.
- You do not have permission to send or email all or any part of the digital file to anyone outside of your school setting.
- Spiderweb Musicals assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your download from Spiderweb Musicals.
- Original works and intellectual compositions are protected by copyright law. If a person reproduces, distributes copies or displays work without the consent of the copyright holder they are in violation of the law.
- All files contained within the zip file © Kane & Kane.
We regret that we are unable to accept returns. In the unlikely event that your materials arrive damaged, please call us to arrange replacements.